P47Pilots.com ("website") is hosted on Logic Mountain servers and uses services, programs, bandwidth, and property owned and/or under the responsibility of Logic Mountain. This document outlines Logic Mountain's policy in dealing with your privacy.
NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
- This policy covers how Logic Mountain treats personal information that Logic Mountain collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Logic Mountain products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Logic Mountain does not own or control, or to people that Logic Mountain does not employ or manage. In addition, certain Logic Mountain associated companies have their own privacy statements which apply to them.
Information Collection and Use
- Websites using Logic Mountain services ("website") collects personal information when you register with the website, when you use website products or services, when you visit website pages or the pages of certain Logic Mountain partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. website may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we may ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we may also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your assets. Once you register with website and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Website and Logic Mountain collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- Website and Logic Mountain automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, website cookie information, and the page you request.
- Logic Mountain and website uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Logic Mountain does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Logic Mountain under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Logic Mountain communicate with you about offers from Logic Mountain and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Website may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- Website does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Website advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- Logic Mountain works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- Logic Mountain may set and access Logic Mountain cookies on your computer.
- Logic Mountain may let other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Logic Mountain's cookies.
- Logic Mountain may use web beacons (electronic images (called a "single-pixel GIF" or "web beacon") that allow a web site to count users who have visited that page or to access certain cookies) to access website cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with website products and services.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Logic Mountain service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the website Newsletter, that are considered part of your website account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can have your website account deleted by requesting account deletion through e-mail. E-mail requests to email@example.com. Some information may remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Logic Mountain may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your website account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions